Internal Audit Project Leader
Posting date: 15th November 2018
Job Title: Internal Audit Project Leader
Adjacency are recruiting an Internal Audit Project Leader for Kohler Co. The role will be based in their EMEA Headquarters south of Gloucester. As Internal Audit Project Leader, you will receive a salary of £45,000 to £55,000 (dependent on experience), plus car allowance, bonus, healthcare and other benefits.
The role has 25% travel (most of which is short-haul with occasional trips to US and Asia). My client is proud to deliver a flexible working environment and work-life balance that is hard to find in Internal Audit.
As part of your personal development plan you will have the opportunity to work with the APAC and the Americas Internal Audit teams on global projects, joining them on field-based projects if you choose.
Internal Audit is an independent and objective function designed to develop and deliver the IA programme, identify and monitor control improvements delivering the risk management programme and providing control and risk advice across the organisation. Focusing on the Group’s strategic initiatives, Internal Audit apply a risk-based approach to improve the effectiveness of governance, risk management and internal controls.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Plan and execute audits and projects throughout the EMEA Region.
- Application of leading edge risk assessment methodologies to identify trends and highlight areas of concern.
- Development of Data Audit throughout the EMEA Region.
- Joining special project teams as a member or team leader on various assignments outside the core IA remit requiring analytical and risk assessment skills.
- Staying abreast of best practices both internally and externally and introduce those practices to the company engaging stakeholders and building relationships.
Education and experience required for this role;
- Professional qualifications, ACIIA, ACA, ACCA or ACMA or equivalent.
- 3-5 years External or Internal Audit experience and a demonstrable track record of progression to date.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to work closely with people at all levels of the organisation and facilitate the implementation of corrective action.
- Ideally able to demonstrate utilization of leading edge risk assessment methodologies.
- Proficient in ACL, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
If you would like to be considered for this role please follow the online application process. Applications for this vacancy close on the 14th December 2018.
Any applications and CVs submitted directly to Kohler Co. will be forwarded to Adjacency for inclusion in the recruitment process.
Adjacency acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We provide permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent and deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.