UK Compliance Manager - Media & Advertising Sector
Risk and Compliance Manager – Property/Construction Sector
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a leading property and construction business in South London. They are hoping to source a Risk and Compliance Manager, to oversee the risk, governance and compliance within the organisation. The scope of the role will also include co-ordinating internal audit, insurance and ethics.
- Develop policies connected to new and existing regulatory compliance, such as:
- Data privacy
- Anti-bribery and corruption
- Anti-money laundering
- Anti-tax evasion
- Business continuity
- Lead the development of risk reporting processes and methodologies in line with risk strategy. Report on key risks and provide assurance to Executive team.
- Look after the Enterprise Risk Management framework, and report on risk issues to the Board.
- Assume responsibility for data privacy matters, including GDPR.
- Provide training and help embed a Compliance Programme including a robust ethics programme.
- Maintain relationship with Internal Audit and help manage audit programme.
- 5+ years’ experience in Risk and Compliance.
- Must be capable of dealing with Board and Executive level stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Comfortable with change.
UK Compliance Manager – Media & Advertising Sector
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a leading client in the Media and Advertising Sector. They are hoping to source a UK Compliance Manager to manage their programme of compliance across the UK and Ireland region, as well as assessing managing operational risks associated with compliance. This is a great time to join a company that consistently promotes from within and offers progression to more senior roles in time.
- Responsibility for delivering Compliance programme for the UK and Ireland regions.
- Roll out regional compliance programme and assist with global programme, tracking individual projects within separate divisions of the business.
- Perform risk assessments for multiple divisions of the business, working closely with senior stakeholders.
- Promote a culture of risk awareness and promote a culture that acknowledges the necessity of compliance.
- Run training sessions on compliance and risk awareness.
- Several years of experience in risk, compliance or law. Preferably gained with a media and advertising business or professional services firm.
- Commercially minded.
- Ability to interact with senior stakeholders.
- Confidence to run training sessions and present to board.
More searches like this
- Compliance Advertising, Creative & Media £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (East)
- Risk Management Advertising, Creative & Media £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (East)
- Regulation Advertising, Creative & Media £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (East)
- Risk Advertising, Creative & Media £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (East)
- Compliance & Regulation Advertising, Creative & Media £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (East)