Internal Audit Assistant Manager
7 days left
- 25-50% Travel
About the role:
- Our client is one of the Big 4 practice firms based in Reading, Gatwick or Uxbridge!
- Assurance is a dynamic place to be right now, and the variety of opportunities on offer is unprecedented. It’s work that really does matter.
- If you would like to work with the senior management teams of some of the UK’s leading companies, have strong problem solving skills, intellectual agility and can build deep and productive relationships, this role could be the right opportunity for you.
- External Audit or Internal Audit experience
- Fully Qualified if from a Big 4 background
- Ability to work in large teams
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Highly confident and resilient, comfortable asserting yourself with senior clients. (Executive and Board level)
- Strong technical risk management knowledge (i.e. 3 years + experience) and proven ability developing and implementing practical risk management processes and frameworks.
- Knowledge of prevailing corporate governance requirements.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data please email us via our profile page ‘by clicking on the IAC logo’.
Apply for Internal Audit Assistant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- External Audit Senior Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Reading
- Internal Auditor Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Reading
- Internal Audit Senior Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Reading
- Internal Controls Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Reading