Imagine… being a valued objective trusted advisor. You enjoy working on complex, diverse topics and contribute to our innovative way of working. As an Audit Manager Financial Audit, you can make a difference by providing added value, impactful assurance, insights and advice to management and the board in order to support and accelerate achievement of strategic and business objectives globally.
Making a difference
- Coordination of the financial audit regarding WRR Netherlands & Africa.
- Besides your involvement in the financial audit conducting operational audits together with your audit team with the purpose to identify risks and to assess the quality of mitigating controls. If applicable, this also involves regulatory compliance.
- Reporting factual findings to senior management and supervisory bodies.
- Providing recommendations to improve processes as well as a finale judgement on the quality of the effectiveness of internal controls.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Businesspool WRR Netherlands & Africa team brings talented people together. With you as an Audit Manager Financial Audit, the team will consist of 18 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles.
Customer focus, team player, strongly communicating and results-oriented are clearly essential for the role of Audit Manager Financial Audit. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- audit expertise (RA or RO);
- internal or external audit (preferably Big 4) management experience, minimal 3 years Audit Manager experience;
- knowledge of finance and financial markets (post) graduate level;
- financial audit (IFRS knowledge is required) and Sox expertise;
- expert knowledge in the field of products and processes within Wholesale Banking;
- knowledge of external regulation preferred (e.g. Volcker, EMIR, MiFID);
- good verbal and written command of English (at least B2 level) and preferably Dutch.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Together with the World Wildlife Fund, we’re helping to create a harmonious balance between nature and the agricultural sector in Brazil.
- Thanks to an agreement with the UN World Food Programme, more agricultural products are purchased from small farmers in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia. We aim to expand this platform to include one and a half million farmers in 25 countries by 2030.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- A salary scaled between €5.000,- and €7.000,-
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout.
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as an Auditmanager Financial Audit and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the 'Apply' button.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Carlo Tholenaars, Manager Businesspool – Netherlands & Africa, GWPC and GCC on +31 30 216 59 36.
- Elisa van Helden, recruiter would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via +31 6 30 02 80 59.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy may include an individual assessment.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!
Agency calls not appreciated