Financial Controls Manager - FTSE 100
Financial Controls Manager – German speaker – FTSE 100
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a FTSE 100 travel and leisure company based in Luton. They’re looking for a German speaking internal auditor or financial controls specialist to join its well established internal controls team. There will be some global travel involved in the role, required roughly 30-40% of the time. This is a great opportunity for a first-time mover from a top accountancy practice or someone with relevant experience already working for a global industry & commerce business.
- Support business units to ensure that an effective framework of COSO controls is in place, whilst testing and reviewing the controls of the larger business units.
- Perform annual financial control and balance sheet reviews.
- Ensure full compliance and sign-off by verifying quarterly control checklist responses.
- Prepare reports to senior stakeholders detailing work conducted.
- Audit experience (internal or external), probably gained from training with a top accountancy practice.
- Experience of working with large, complex organisations and businesses.
- Very strong technical accounting skills
- German language skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement qualities.