Corporate Finance Manager (Audit background)
1 day left
SWITZERLAND CORPORATE FINANCE MANAGER ROLE (AUDIT BACKGROUND)
Change Recruitment Group are in Partnership with one of their key Global Practice clients in Geneva and Zurich who are looking to appoint Corporate Finance Professionals with a strong Audit background. This will be a great opportunity for an Audit professional who has had some exposure to Advisory and wants to grow his/her career in a supportive, international and collaborative work environment.
Candidate MUST have strong language skills i.e. French or German
About the LOCATION:
Switzerland is home to a stable economy, high salaries, low unemployment rate and a plethora of multinational companies. With a population of 8.5 million, Switzerland is a relatively small country. Yet despite this and the recent challenges of the economic crisis, it boasts one of most stable economies in the world, with an impressive unemployment rate of just 2.4%.
Known for its coffee, chocolate and cheese, almost two-thirds of Switzerland's territory is dominated by the Alps. This beautiful scenery, coupled with the county's modern cities, provides plenty for professionals to explore in their free time. As it's a multilingual nation, you'll also be well placed to pick up a second or third language, which is sure to impress on your CV.
About the ROLE:
- Managing independent valuation reporting - financial reporting, strategic reviews, valuation reviews using appropriate valuation and stress testing tools
- Analysing of financial models and business information
- Working with management with build and maintain client relationships
- Assisting in building budgets
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written report
- Participating in the day to day execution of ongoing projects
- Supervising and mentoring junior staff members
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or MBA in Finance or Accounting
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in Audit (with some exposure to Advisory but not essential).
- Strong expertise in Valuations and Financial Modelling
- Professionally qualified Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), or currently working towards such a qualification
- Fluency in French OR German and English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- The position offers good prospects for career progression and development, working with high profile clients, both Firm’s global clients, as well as large local clients.
- ATTRACTIVE expatriate package offered.
- The client exposure and developing market experience will further your career greatly in addition to providing you with a personal experience that may not be replicated elsewhere in the world.
Apply for Corporate Finance Manager (Audit background)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly