Technology Risk Auditor
My client is a leading consultancy specialising in internal and external audit services to corporate clients across the UK.
Due to a planned expansion, we are assisting with the strategic hire of two IT Auditors to join their IT Risk and Assurance team.
The focus will largely be on their financial services portfolio but the successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work on other corporate clients also.
Reporting into an IT Audit Manager, this is a hands on, delivery focussed role.
You will perform IT General controls testing, data analytics and transactional process reviews.
Due to the overlap between internal and external audit and methodology, it is likely that the successful applicant will already be working in a consultancy focussed role.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- the documentation of systems, processes, and controls;
- the testing of key controls and documentation of test results
- the preparation of clearly cross-referenced work paper files;
- scoping and delivering data analytics,
- the identification of controls issues and opportunities for process improvement;
- drafting high quality reports.
This is a client with a very strong internal promotional policy and so we seek an ambitious candidate who will be keen to develop and add value to their clients as well as the team.
The role is based in London but there could be some travel to client sites so a willingness to travel is important, although it's important to stress that the amount of travel is not significant.
CISA qualification or equivalent is highly advantageous.
For more information please click to apply.