A Global Engineering business with strong ties to the Oil & Gas industry are currently recruiting an Internal Auditor to be based in their London Offices.
Internal Auditor Responsibilities:
- Assist in the planning, execution and reporting of internal audit reviews of business units
- Develop accurate and complete audit work papers
- Actively contribute to the improvement of business processes and controls
- Develop relationships with all business stakeholders
- Ability to work with various cultures
- Top 10 practice firm trained
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time internationally
- Knowledge of IT risks
- Second language - French/ Portuguese/ Arabic ( beneficial)
The role is based in South East London with global travel, the role will offer excellent progression into wider finance roles within this Global Engineering firm.