A multi-billion € publicly listed conglomerate with five divisions are searching for an audit manager to join their team.
Reporting to the head of audit, this role involves primarily financial audits and is perfect for someone with a background in external audit. Travel is expected to be around 40%, mainly around the UK, mainland Europe and the USA.
With a track record of recruiting the very best from all over the world, the ideal candidate will have been trained in a Big 4 / Top 10 firm.
The type of person we are looking for will likely be/have the following:
- A top tier education
- An accountancy qualification and/or MBA would be an advantage
- Previous international experience would be an advantage
- Experience in audit/finance for around in either practice or industry
- A commercial eye for detail
- Personality to interact with stakeholders up to Group CEO level
- Ambition to progress into other manager roles and beyond audit into the business locally (or possibly abroad)
- Willingness to travel to see the wider business and develop network within the Group
If you are an auditor, looking for your next challenge in a large, growing business, please get in touch.
More searches like this
- Internal Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Ireland
- Internal Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Ireland
- Internal Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Ireland
- Assistant Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Ireland