Lead Internal Auditor
KPP Search are working in partnership with a leading Global Pharmaceutical Company, who are looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor (Team Lead), for their Europe & Latin America Team.
This is a unique opportunity to join a "Best in Class" Internal Audit function, with a clear career path and progression either in to the business or within the IA Group.
- Understand relevant commercial operations processes, perform risk assessments and develop related work programs
- Evaluate on site business and compliance risks and agree with management on appropriate action plans to improve internal controls as well as the effectiveness of their processes
- As team lead, effectively manage and support a team of auditors through audit engagements
- Interact with and be exposed to multiple organizations, develop a broad understand of the Group while expanding team work and leadership capabilities
The position involves a fair amount of world-wide travel (approximately 40-50%)
You have solid academic credentials (Master’s degree), ideally in business administration or healthcare relevant field and willing to work in an international corporation and multicultural environment. You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Solid Auditing or Strategy consultant background, through which you have acquired good business acumen, or bring in addition direct experience from the Business (Sales & marketing, supply chain, operations, etc.)
- Good understanding of risk-based auditing and data analytics; skills in at least one module of SAP R/3 are a plus
- You have a first experience in leading audit assignments, preferably in a multicultural environment, as well as good project management skills
- Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills as well as adaptability to different cultures complete your profile
- Integrity and business partnership are some of your core values
- Fluency in English is a must, further European languages an advantage (e.g. Spanish, Italian)
Note: For positions based in Switzerland, we work in partnership with Accurity GmbH.