KYC Senior FTC - Multinational Private Bank (Zurich)
Meraki Talent are currently looking to recruit a KYC Senior (FTC) to join a multinational private bank based in their Zurich office.
Switzerland receives recognition for the many beautiful lakes and mountains that make up its landscape and with a high quality of life, the Swiss cities regularly rank in the top 10 most liveable cities in the world.
Duties of the KYC Senior:
- Review Know Your Customer (KYC) profiles of politically exposed persons and other sensitive clients, as part of a KYC Upgrade program
- Ensuring compliance with external and internal regulations in order to actively manage operational, regulatory and reputational risks
- Providing advice to front employees regarding handling of KYC
- Assessment of compliance risks
- Occasional training to front employees
- Pro-actively escalate cases where necessary
- Respond to ad-hoc requests
- Provide reporting to Management
Requirements of the KYC Senior:
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in banking / Compliance
- Experience in a KYC File Remediation project is considered a plus
- In-depth knowledge of anti-money laundering and sensitive client relationships, especially about politically exposed persons (PEP's) and international sanctions and embargos
- Fluent in English any other languages are considered a plus
- Very good inter-personal skills
- Ability to relate to colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- Good knowledge of MS Office and IT flair
- Right to work in the EU is essential
To apply please send your CV today via the form below or to receive more information please call +441416489416.
By submitting your information, you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you.