Internal Audit Manager
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is recruiting an internal Audit Manager on behalf of a Big 4 professional services organisation. The firm boasts an impressive internal audit presence across Yorkshire, and you’ll be joining a team with a supportive and friendly culture led by an inspiring senior management team.
You’ll managing a portfolio of interesting clients from the get-go and will have the opportunity to develop your client base. Progression to senor manager after year one is a realistic possibility.
· Reviewing and establishing internal audit functions
· Assurance mapping, creating annual audit plans and managing and directing internal projects
· Advising clients on issues around risk management, governance and internal control
· Involvement in the financial management of clients
· Developing strategies to solve complex technical challenges
· Assisting in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
· Training, coaching, and supervising staff
Strong communications skills and a naturally consultative approach will be key in adding value to your clients around financial, strategic, management and operational issues.
You will also be a fully qualified accountant or internal auditor (ACCA / ACA / CCAB / CMIIA) with knowledge and experience of the public sector gained within an internal audit capacity. Experience working within a professional services firm (Top 10 or Big 4) will be beneficial. Those currently at Assistant Manager level seeking a step up will also be considered.
Please apply now for further information.