An LSE AIM listed Financial Services organisation located in Haywards Heath (West Sussex) require an Internal Auditor. The primary focus of the position is to help the Risk and Audit Team ensure that the enterprise risk management framework is operating in a robust and effective manner across all of the Group.
- Support the team to ensure that a robust and holistic Risk Management framework is operating effectively within the Group and across all its subsidiaries.
- Assist the Group Internal Auditor to obtain and collate information required to conduct assurance reviews.
- Assist the Group Internal Auditor to liaise with internal stakeholders for the performance of audit reviews as required.
- Assist with the collation, analysis and reporting of risk information from across the Group subsidiaries and up to the Group Audit & Risk Committee to identify key risks and trends, anticipate new risks which may emerge and ensure mitigating actions are in place.
- Assist in maintaining the Group’s risk register by collating risk information from across the Group’s subsidiaries.
- Maintain the Group’s KRI log by collating risk information from across the Group.
- Assist with the design and operating effectiveness of the Group entities’ controls and processes and their adherence to relevant laws and regulations.
- Contribute towards ensuring a robust risk awareness culture is maintained within the Group businesses.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a relevant risk function within a Financial Services environment.
- Knowledge and technical expertise in risk management, data management and regulatory framework.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Critical thinking, the ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement.
- The ability to work with independence as well as part of a team.
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail.
The Internal Auditor role offers a vast array of career progression and fast track promotion opportunities across a highly prestigious Financial Services Group. For further information and to register your interest in this exceptional Audit position please apply with your full CV details.