Senior Audit Manager
A leading Big 4 firms UK non-Big 4 subsidiary is looking for a senior audit manager to join their London office.
- A minimum of three years relevant experience at the manager level
- Clients of all sizes (non-listed entities) in all non-financial services industries
- Working with clients on a referred basis with some exposure to group financial reporting
- Taking ownership of a portfolio with fees circa £1m
- Leading a team of audit seniors and managers
- Being involved in the day to day client relationship management and conflict resolution
- Providing accounting expertise for complex issues that may arise
- ACA Qualified (or equivalent)
- University degree (at least 2:1 preferred)
- Attention to detail, with strong organisational and time management skills
- Team player and experienced in leading large teams
What’s on Offer?
Market leading salary, bonus and benefits.
This role would suit and audit manager in the Top 50, looking to make a move into a Big 4 environment at the senior manager level.