Senior IT Auditor
The Internal Audit team at our client has doubled in size over the last five years. This has created many career opportunities and reflects the importance the team have within the organization. Combined with being part of a High-Tech business on the cutting edge of commercial information systems, this role is an exciting next step for those looking for an Internal Audit role. Work is highly risk based, diverse and challenging. Areas such as SOX compliance are spread across the whole team so it is a small minority of the work for any one person.
A challenging, diverse and career building role within a leading global company.
Our client is a leading worldwide provider of technology services that delivers innovative solutions driven by customer needs globally.
The following are some of the key responsibilities for this position:
- Conduct integrated, risk-based audits to evaluate the design and effectiveness of controls supporting the company’s business processes and information systems.
- Lead and execute all aspects of the audit process, including planning, risk assessment, controls identification, client coordination, fieldwork, data analysis, work paper documentation, reporting, and remediation validation, with direction from senior team members.
- Strong focus on information technology and information security controls in executing integrated, risk-based audits to evaluate the design and effectiveness of internal controls. Auditor will also focus on the integration of IT and business process risk considerations within the audit process.
- Assess Information Technology design and operating effectiveness, particularly related to application and infrastructure logical access, change management, and operations, as well as more common information security considerations such as encryption
- Detailed understanding of IT managed processes, including technology architecture, system build and provisioning, configuration management, performance monitoring, incident management, change management, user access management, disaster recovery, etc.
- Evaluate key information security risks including confidentiality, integrity and availability of technology components through review of security operational processes, such as vulnerability management, penetration testing, security logging and monitoring, security incident response, and defense in depth strategies.
- Evaluate root cause factors, extent of risk, and mitigating/compensation controls for audit testing exceptions.
- Ensure audit testing work papers are documented in a consistent and high quality manner while executing project tasks in adherence to established timelines.
- Build and develop Internal Audit’s brand within the company through meaningful relationship building.
- Coordinate audit activities with management, co-source providers and external auditors.
- Enable continuous improvement of the Internal Audit department by identifying and communicating enhancement opportunities to department leadership.
- Support the development of other team members within the Internal Audit department.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.