Audit Manager (Non Financial Services)
We have a fantastic opportunity working for my global client as a US GAAP Audit Manager within Mixed Sector based in the culturally vibrant city of Zurich. The key content areas of the role is the following:-
- Planning, execution and completion of group and local audits in a variety of non-financial services industries with the focus on US GAAP and SOX testing.
- Execute SOX internal controls testing in accordance with the latest PCAOB guidance and demonstrate your knowledge and expertise in internal controls testing for significant subsidiaries of US listed entities based in Switzerland.
- Work in a motivated team in a dynamic environment, focused on finding opportunities to add value to our clients and teams and to yourself.
- Coordinate a network of international teams on your engagements, either in the US or in Europe.
- Enhance your skills in managing several stakeholders and you have the opportunity to work on challenging projects.
Situated in Central Europe bordering Austria, France, Italy, Liechtenstein and Germany. Switzerland is perfectly placed for further travel. Switzerland is culturally and economically diverse and you can expect a high standard of living – it also has one of the lowest crime rates of industrialised countries. You will be able to benefit from a high standard of living, low taxes, good levels of education and a highly qualified workforce which makes Switzerland one of the best places in Europe to further your career.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree
- US CPA
- Minimum 5 years Audit experience
- US GAAP experience
- SOX experience
- Willing to travel (inter) nationally if required
Benefits & Why Switzerland:
- Switzerland has the third highest salary and job security out of all OECD countries ranked after Luxembourg (1) and US (2)
- Opportunity to work with top Management stakeholders in an international environment for key clients
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Classed as an excellent Location/Opportunity
- Foreigners account for nearly 25 percent of the population – one of the highest percentages in the world. Excellent opportunity for expats and easy to settle in as you will be working with audit professionals from all over the world
More searches like this
- Assurance Consumer Goods & Services €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Germany
- External Auditor Consumer Goods & Services €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Germany
- External Audit Senior Consumer Goods & Services €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Germany
- Assistant Audit Manager Consumer Goods & Services €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Germany