Audit Senior (Financial Services)
We have a fantastic opportunity working for my global client as an Audit Senior within Financial Services based in the culturally vibrant city of Zurich. The key content areas of the role is the following:-
- Auditing annual and consolidated financial statements of banks and asset managers.
- Assessing business processes and provide assistance with accounting issues according to various standards.
- Acquiring in-depth knowledge of a broad range of customers and building up customer relationships
- Developing your technical know-how and soft skills through on-and-off-the-job training.
- Working in an inspiring and diversified team in an international network
Situated in Central Europe bordering Austria, France, Italy, Liechtenstein and Germany. Switzerland is perfectly placed for further travel. Switzerland is culturally and economically diverse and you can expect a high standard of living – it also has one of the lowest crime rates of industrialised countries. You will be able to benefit from a high standard of living, low taxes, good levels of education and a highly qualified workforce which makes Switzerland one of the best places in Europe to further your career.
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years external audit experience
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree
- Upper Intermediate German
- Willing to travel (inter) nationally if required
Benefits & Why Switzerland:
- Switzerland has the third highest salary and job security out of all OECD countries ranked after Luxembourg (1) and US (2)
- Opportunity to work with top Management stakeholders in an international environment for key clients
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Classed as an excellent Location/Opportunity
- Foreigners account for nearly 25 percent of the population – one of the highest percentages in the world. Excellent opportunity for expats and easy to settle in as you will be working with audit professionals from all over the world