IT Auditor - London
My client are a global financial services corporation with operations spread across Europe. Due to an internal promotion, we are seeking to appoint an internal auditor to focus on IT and Projects to join them at their UK HQ in the City of London.
- Reporting into the Senior IT Audit Manager, the successful applicant will work with and support the wider internal audit team to deliver internal audit and assurance across the group focussing on IT.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering full end to end internal IT audits across the business and within agreed timescales.
- Working with the business to gain a thorough understanding of current and emerging IS governance, risk management and control processes associated across the group.
- Managing and developing Key Senior Stakeholder relationships across the business.
- Prepare high level and quality written reports on IS governance, risk management and control issues affected across the IT audit universe.
- Some regulatory focussed IT controls testing.
- The successful candidate will be CISA qualified or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of IT Governance principles, Information Security risks and controls, IT general controls, IT processes and infrastructure.
- Experience of regulatory testing (SOX or similar) would be considered advantageous.
- Financial Services experience whilst advantageous is not essential. We welcome applications from candidates who can demonstrate a blue chip background.
- Strong communication and influencing skills are essential for this positon.
This roles offers the auditor a role with high levels of autonomy and the real opportunity to network across the business at a Senior level, which will aid your future career path.
The organisation is a global powerhouse that offers a good work/life balance and operates a fierce "promote from within" policy. This client has an excellent agile working policy and many of the audit team are only present in the office for 2 days per week.
We welcome applications from IT/IS auditors from industry as well as consultancy firms.
Applications are also welcomed from internal auditors who are keen to move into a more IT and Projects focussed role.
Please click to apply.