Interim Compliance Specialist-Healthcare
Your new company
A well known healthcare organisation based in the Wokingham area.
Your new role
This is a 6 month assignment for a compliance specialist, ideally with a background in healthcare standards.
- Organising and implementing training
- Maintain employee certification and training attendance records
- Assisting in reviews and approvals
- Carrying out day-to-day tasks such as data collection, analysis and reporting,
- Supporting new procedure harmonisation and implementation
- Assist in the harmonisation, preparation, updating and implementation of all written policies and
- Assist in implementation of modifying regional global strategies into regional and local level and where needed sector level, based on appropriate local needs, goals and objectives, taken into account local external regulatory trends and environment
- Implement business specific policies and SOP's and customise global/regional policies & procedures and education & training materials to reflect local requirements
- Implement IM systems that collect, audit, analyse, and report compliance information
- Deploy policies and procedures that align and monitor company activities to ensure compliance with government, private, legal and company standards
- Implement training programs, including new employee orientation, periodic training on specialised subjects, and annual refresher training
- Execute Testing & Monitoring plans and programs
- Ensure external reporting requirements are met per local regulations
- Ensure internal reporting requirements are met per enterprise requirements and schedule
What you'll need to succeed
- Requires strong communication, organisational and analytical skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Background may include Compliance, Finance, Sales and Marketing, Medical Affairs, Legal, Pharmacovigilence, Regulatory or Auditing.
- Proven track record in delivering results, self starter and ability to manage complexity a must
- Industry related experience preferred: Regulatory Affairs, and Compliance Experience in the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industries.
- Ability to manage conflicts in an open and constructive manner
- Strong analytical skills, strong influencing skills, ability to deal with complexity, strategic and tactical thinking
What you'll get in return
A 6 month assignment paying between £20 and £30 ph (dependent on payment method.)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.