Audit –Senior Manager - Not for Profit – North West-
Our client is one of the leading advisory firms in the UK and we have been asked to help recruit a senior manager to be part of the Not for Profit audit group based in Manchester .You will be responsible for servicing clients, directing all assurance services delivered, managing their people and supporting the partners with business development and practice management.
• Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered.
• People management responsibilities covering resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and recommendations for promotion. Act as a mentor to team members and provide coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their personal career goals. Act as a role model for Manager level.
• Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients.
• Liaison with central departments on risk management, technical and other matters.
• Take part in wider practice management at local level.
• Support Partners in group sales and marketing activity, including playing a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate.
• Contribute to development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity. This will include winning work by targeting new clients.
• Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business.
• Participate in Key Account Management.
• Develop specialist knowledge of a sector and/or technical area, and/or commercial area.
• Engage with clients more directly on technical and audit judgement decisions.
• ACA/ACCA/CIPFA/ICAS qualified
• Educated up to degree level or CTS.
• Previous Audit Manager in practice.
• Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to NFP clients,
• Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
• Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
• Business development experience- able to identify and convert opportunities to sell work.
• Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework..
• Able to demonstrate the development of an industry network.
More searches like this
- Assurance Public Sector £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Greater Manchester
- Audit Consultant Public Sector £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Greater Manchester
- External Audit Manager Public Sector £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Greater Manchester
- External Audit Sr Manager Public Sector £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in Greater Manchester