Fraud Audit Investigations/Forensic Manager
Are you a passionate Fraud Investigations/Forensic audit specialist with fluent English and German language skills?
Are you excited to be part of a dynamic consumer/leisure business with a passionate culture where you can grow your career long term?
This major multinational consumer/leisure business has a number of market leading brands within the sector and offers a diverse range of products/services to a wide customer base through a variety of channels. They have a great company culture – passionate, growing and acquisitive. They are “customer-obsessed” and strive to delight their customer base and turn them into “fans” and this customer-centred approach is driven from the very top. They are also very focussed on sustainability – both from an environmental perspective and from an employee training perspective. There are currently significant investment initiatives in place – particularly with regard to systems, marketing and technology which makes it an interesting time to be joining the business.
The European internal audit team of 35 is well regarded across the business for its pro-active approach and the value they add through commercial recommendations that really make a difference. The team is distributed across 4 locations and is divided into sub-teams which focus on different areas of the business/functional areas. The business language is English but there is a range of backgrounds, languages and cultures in the teams – making it a lively, multicultural and social team environment.
There is currently an opportunity within their specialist Fraud sub-team. As part of their dedicated team of 4, reporting to the Regional Head of Fraud you will be:
- Carrying out forensic investigations, including interviews, accounting analysis, document reviews etc.
- Investigating business processes with regard to fraud prevention and detection
- Developing strategies and preventive measures to avoid fraud in the organisation
- Preparing high quality, discerning reports and communicating investigation results and recommendations to management and stakeholders in both English and (preferably) German
- Working closely with other members of the Group Audit team, senior management and employees
- Operating across Central and Western Europe encompassing about 50-60% of travel
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Be of degree calibre with a strong academic record
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in performing fraud investigations/forensic work – preferably within a complex international environment or larger practice environment
- Be fluent in English and preferably German (though candidates with B1/B2 level will also be considered provided you are committed to improving your German language skills)
- Show strong analytical skills for quickly understanding complex relationships and for preparing the information gained appropriately for various recipients
- Have a confident attitude, good communication skills, assertiveness and a proven ability to negotiate
- Be adept at working with people of different cultures demonstrating intercultural awareness, team spirit and empathy
- Be willing to travel internationally (Europe) for between 50% and 60% of your time
On offer is salary of c€70,000 plus a guaranteed Christmas bonus (c€5,000 – taking your total cash to over €75,000) , discretionary performance bonus, 30 days holiday, generous pension, accident/sickness insurances and a substantial discount schemes on their products/services. Please note that you must be eligible to work in Germany without the need for sponsorship to be considered for this opportunity.
Apply for Fraud Audit Investigations/Forensic Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly