Senior IT Auditor
Our client is a fast moving FTSE 100 Tech group recognised globally in over 180 countries with an enviable track-record of progression.
You will be joining a high performing and experienced audit team that provides independent and objective assurance to senior management and the Board. They have a proven record of delivering key assurance advice in a range of key controls and risk management and are well known for delivering high quality, reliable and efficient services to clients and colleagues.
This role gives the opportunity to be located in any major UK city (including but not limited to Sheffield, Birmingham, Nottingham, London and Bristol).
You will be:
- Planning, performing and reporting on audits, on a risk assessed basis using methodologies in line with professional standards acting as lead auditor or in a supporting role
- Tracking audit recommendations to ensure implementation is achieved against targets
- Keeping updated on relevant external developments and business insight of certain business operations, strategic imperatives and risks
- Identifying, anticipating and recommending any need for changes to the annual audit plan in response to changes in risk profiles and business needs
- Proactively identifying and developing leading edge audit methodologies and best practice
As a CISA qualified IT Auditor with detailed core IT or IT network experience you will have proven ability to provide business insight of specified IT operations, strategic imperatives and business risks.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.