Audit Manager - VP
1 day left
- 0-25% Travel
Audit Manager - VP
We are currently working on behalf of a highly respected and prominent Investment Manager with offices in multiple countries, who has an exciting opportunity for an individual to join their highly regarded Internal Audit team. They offer a great environment with good work life balance, good opportunities for progression and provide fantastic training and development.
- You will have a significant amount of autonomy while leading end to end audits across the full range of Asset Classes.
- Managing all aspects of the Internal Audit life cycle for a portfolio of varied audit assignments
- Work with stakeholders to identify and communicate opportunities to improve business processes and controls
- Provide on-going audit support for change projects and special initiatives
- Mentoring and supporting more junior team members.
- Significant experience of leading audits of investments on either buy or sell side.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience of effectively interacting with Senior Stakeholders
- An Audit or accountancy qualification would be advantageous
- A flexible and committed team player
- Be able to demonstrate the capability of delivering the full audit life cycle
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)
Apply for Audit Manager - VP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly