Part Time Compliance & Operations Manager – Asset Management
A boutique Investment Management firm based in West London are looking Part Time Compliance & Operations Manager to join them in a role which will be split over 2-3 days a week. An ideal opportunity for an individual that may leave in nearby West London looking to cut down their commute to London working for a pleasant and friendly firm.
- Ensure Compliance of funds with UCITS, AIFMD and investment mandate restrictions.
- Oversight of compliance policies
- Undertake compliance monitoring as and when required.
- Execute trade orders across all asset types (equities, bonds, commodities & options)
- Settle transactions
- Monitor the transaction reporting system.
- At least 5 years generalist compliance and/or operations experience.
- Good knowledge of UCITS products & funds
- Must be comfortable in a hands on role carrying out all levels of work.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post