Compliance & Operations Assistant – Investment Management
A niche Investment Management firm based in West London are looking for a Compliance & Operations Assistant to join their small team. An excellent opportunity for someone looking for a broader role with exposure to a multitude of different product types.
- Execute trade orders across all asset types (equities, bonds, commodities & options)
- Settle transactions
- Monitor the transaction reporting system.
- Ensure Compliance of funds with UCITS, AIFMD and investment mandate restrictions.
- Oversight of compliance policies
- Undertake compliance monitoring as and when required.
- At least 12 months generalist compliance and/or operations experience.
- Must be comfortable in a hands on role carrying out all levels of work.
- Good maths & mental arithmetic skills.
- Good communicator, comfortable dealing with all levels of staff.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post