Operational Risk Manager JOB
Operational Risk Manager Job - Swindon - Insurance -Salary up to £50k + Car & attractive company Benefits
Your new company
This is a great opportunity to join a leading international insurance provider as their Operational Risk Manager based in Swindon.
Your new role
As an Operational Risk Manager you will be working within the Operational Risk Team, who are responsible for overseeing the operation of the Risk Management Framework, including Risk Appetite, Risk Assessments, Event Reporting, Controls Attestation and Risk Policy Attestation. The team provides analysis and insights on the outputs of the framework to provide assurance to the Boards and Senior Management over the management of risk across the firm.
* Work with the team to develop, implement and coordinate local operational risk oversight arrangements, policies, framework and processes.
* Manage the engagement between the risk function and the support functions, being involved in relevant governance fora.
* Exception follow up with the business, using knowledge and skills to confidently challenge and work with the business to understand underlying issues.
* Working with the business to review and manage the qualitative and quantitative inputs into the Operational Risk Capital Assessment.
* Provide consistent, reliable and timely delivery of risk information to relevant decision-making and governance bodies.
* Be a key member of the UK Risk team and work collaboratively with other functions across Risk.
What you'll need to succeed
You will require experience of working within Financial Services, with a relevant professional qualification (i.e. IRM etc) and experience in an Operational Risk Manager role or related governance/assurance experience. Possesses the ability to build strong relationships across different stakeholders and comfortable providing challenge. Analytical approach, able to identify trends and common themes to provide insight on the framework.
What you'll get in return
A salary from £45k to £50k + Car Allowance and Attractive company benefits and Pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.