Internal Audit Manager
A high profile FTSE 100 Blue Chip company based in Central London requires an Internal Audit Manager to manage a team comprising of 7 auditors; reviewing their risk based financial audits work across all networks in the European region which will involve up to 70% travel. The role requires a combination of strong managerial, mentoring and coaching skills in combination with the ability to still perform some 'hands on' audit work also; in addition to the financial risk based audit reviews you will review the audit teams work on financial controls; identification of business risks and reviews of business processes; occasional ad hoc assignments including fraud reviews, UK Bribery Act reviews and controls based internal audit work and SOX reviews.
The successful candidate must possess:
- A minimum of 10 years’ audit exposure (external or internal audit).
- Excellent staff management and coaching skills - experience of working as a hands-on manager.
- Technical competency in accounting and financial auditing is essential.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Thorough and precise report writing skills.
- Effective time management and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Diplomatic and must be able to communicate with a wide range of people.
The organisation offer: outstanding career development opportunities; prestigious central London office and facilities; and a team focused meritocratic environment. If you possess the key skills and experience and are looking to develop and progress your internal audit managerial career with a renowned blue chip organisation based in Central London.
For further information and to register your interest in this exceptional Internal Audit Manager position please do apply with your full CV details.
Apply for Internal Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly