IT Controls Manager - FTSE 100 Midlands
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a FTSE 100 energy company to recruit for an IT Controls Manager to join their growing team based in the Midlands.
The company itself has an international presence, is one of the largest energy companies in the world and works hard to implement sustainable and affordable energy for its customers.
As an IT Controls Manager you will be reporting into the Senior IT Controls Manager and will be responsible for designing the annual testing plan for IT controls, as well as ensuring that the wider team is completing testing to the appropriate standards. You will be providing assurance on the operational effectiveness of the controls in place and ensuring that this design is maintained in order to further mitigate any risks. Within this role, you will have one direct report.
The role would be ideal for a qualified IT auditor or internal auditor (ACCA/CISA/IIA) with experience in IT controls and SOX. However, if you are able to demonstrate that you have the appropriate knowledge and experience for this role, you will also be considered. If you have previous management experience, this would also be an advantage.
The role is offering a competitive salary and package.
- Designing annual testing plan for IT controls.
- Ensuring testing is completed by wider team and is compliant with appropriate standards.
- Provide assurance on operational effectiveness of controls and maintain design to mitigate risk.
- Lead and manage team responsible for ensuring financial and regulatory processes operate efficiently.
- Recognised Accountancy, Audit or IT Qualification (ACCA/CISA/IIA)
- Experience of Sarbanes-Oxley IT compliance
- Experience of ITGC controls and SAP application controls
- Knowledge of IT audit.
- Experience of managing teams.
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV if you wish to be considered for this opportunity.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!
Apply for IT Controls Manager - FTSE 100 Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly