Lead Internal Auditor
A listed technology company are on the look out for a Lead Auditor to join their team. They are based in Central London and are starting to build a function from scratch.
Based in London, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of audits, both financial and operational. On top of your time in London, there will also be around 30% international travel.
- To work on financial and operational audits across all aspects of the business.
- Working closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 30% worldwide travel.
The successful candidate:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA qualified is desired.
- A strong background with over 2 years experience in internal audit, and preferably started out in a Top 10 practice.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.