Senior Internal Auditor
A NYSE listed, global giant, specialising in services, logistics and IT is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor in London. Operating in over 10,000 locations in around 150 countries, it has grown into the World’s leading company in its sector. In the UK & Ireland alone, this company employs around 1,500 people from around 30 nationalities. In audit they have a team of around 40 people and they are looking for one more!
The Main Duties and Responsibilities are:
- Providing audit and assurance services to the Group. These include via financial, operational, compliance and SOx audits and may include advisory services e.g. process improvement reviews and strategic initiatives
- Helping the planning of the audit scope
- Conducting fieldwork and documenting findings
- Assessing the design of controls under review
- Performing testing to assess operating efficiency of the controls in place
- Discussing audit issues with management and co-developing action plans to make sure they are dealt with
- Drafting audit findings which are accurate, objective, and timely
- Coaching junior members of the department, as needed
- Conducting ‘special projects’ as appropriate e.g. investigations
What do we need from you?
- Qualified accountancy qualification, preferred (CPA, ACA, ACCA)
- Experience with a large, publicly-held, high transaction volume business or Big 4 /Top 10accounting firm
- Understanding of the requirements of the Sarbanes Oxley Act
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong level of written and spoken English
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally, 30-40% (mostly to Europe, but possibly to APAC)
- University degree
As audit is seen as an incubator for future talent, you will be rewarded with opportunities within the Group. From this position is likely that you will move either up into an Audit Management role or into the company in a strategic or operational capacity. If you would like to be one of the go-to people in audit for a large corporate in commercially successful business and fit the experience and qualifications required, please do get in touch.
By submitting your information, you confirm that you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you: Click here to View our Privacy Notice for information about how we collect and process personal data