Senior Internal Auditor - central London, low travel
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been asked by a FTSE-listed multi-national transport business based in central London to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor.
- 100,000 employees
- £6.4b revenue
- Key markets: UK and US with 2.1b passengers per annum
- Located in central London, the Senior Internal Auditor sits in a highly visible and respected Group function.
- You will plan and deliver complex end-to-end audits covering financial, operational, commercial and compliance
- You will also get involved in IT Audits, ad hoc projects and special investigations
- Provide high quality written reports and prepare Audit Committee reports
- Help formulate annual Internal Audit Plan
- Help identify and assess company risks
- Professional qualification in accounting/auditing required (ACA/ACCA etc.)
- Prior experience of internal audit is required
- Willing to travel in the UK (circa 40%) with occasional US travel
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven report writing skills
- Ability to interpret complex information and evaluate effectiveness of controls
- Strong project management – detail orientated and ability to effectively multitask
- High professional standards and integrity
- Team player
- Commercially aware, ambitious and driven
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!
Apply for Senior Internal Auditor - central London, low travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly