Internal Auditor - Amsterdam
Meraki Talent are currently working in partnership with a global consumer goods firm who are looking to grow their Internal Audit function in Amsterdam.
This is a rare opportunity for an external auditor with a Big 4 background to move into the internal audit function of a global firm, in one of Europe’s most liveable cities.
There is a generous salary package on offer with this position as well as being based in an international environment and having the opportunity to travel. You will be working for a company who are committed to (and encourage) personal and professional development.
Main responsibilities of the Internal Auditor:
- Support the Company mitigate its main strategic, operational, compliance and financial risks
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and controls
- Identify and share best practices
- Participate in the planning and execution of audit projects and in the drafting of audit reports
- The role involves approximately 50% of travelling time
Requirements of the Internal Auditor:
- University degree in finance or accounting related field plus a professional qualification such as ACCA or overseas equivalent is essential
- Approximately 6 years’ experience with a minimum of 3 years in an external audit role with a Big 4 firm
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and standards, audit techniques and standards, corporate governance and risk management and/or business organisation and processes
- Experienced in data analytics
- Analytically minded
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) - any other language is a plus but not essential
Is this job for you?
We’re looking for:
Auditor, Assurance, Big 4, Data Analytics, Internal Audit, External Audit
By submitting your information you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you.