Senior Manager Trust and Transparency Solutions
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Manager to join our Trust and Transparency Solutions team in our London Region Assurance practice
Who we’re looking for
Are you interested in working with a diverse and exciting group of clients in one of the fastest growing teams in Assurance?
In the London Region Risk Assurance business unit, we've an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager to join the Trust and Transparency Solutions team. In joining us you'll be part of a unique client proposition, helping our clients build trust with in in their systems, processes and controls to their customers and regulators in the form of independent assurance reporting over their systems, processes and controls.
You'll have a proven track record of delivering complex non-audit assurance engagements against standards such as ISAE3000, ISAE3402, SSAE16/18, and SOC1/2 and the ability to work well with client stakeholders who potentially span all functions within their organisations and across a number of different industries.
You’ll have strong relationship and sales skills to help us win work in the market.
In addition you'll also have strong project management skills to be able to deliver multiple projects at once, and the ability to coach and develop teams.
About the team
- London Region Assurance (LRA) provides assurance and specialist advisory services to clients in the highly competitive London market from the FTSE 250 and AIM market, Private and PE backed businesses to start-ups.
- Our Trust and Transparency Solutions (TTS) team in LRA takes pride in supporting our clients in building and maintaining the trust and confidence of their customers and stakeholders. In an ever more interconnected world, our clients need to demonstrate that they can be relied upon by their customers (in order to maintain competitive advantage), while they themselves look for assurances that their suppliers are delivering to the standard they expect/need.
- The TTS team sits within LRA’s Risk Assurance team which focusses on helping clients to identify measure and manage their risk profile more effectively. We offer knowledge and expertise, which includes clients’ internal controls (including IT systems), technology, non-financial reporting and regulatory compliance.
- We work with clients from a wide range of industry sectors, but market needs for TTS are currently particularly significant in the Technology, Media and Business Services sectors.
- Understanding complex client processes to develop non-audit assurance solutions to meet client needs and issues.
- Growing our proposition through business development and building reputation in the market.
- Taking ownership of senior client relationships, leading conversations to maximise opportunities and cross-selling where appropriate.
- Playing an active role in the strategic leadership of the TTS proposition.
- Working with and managing expectations of client stakeholders across a number of functions within our clients.
- Managing project teams to deliver solutions including scoping, testing, and reporting against non-audit assurance standards.
- Identifying and developing opportunities for new non-audit assurance business.
Essential skills and experience
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions.
- Experience providing assurance against formal methodologies and standards such as ISAE3000, ISAE3402, SSAE16/18, SOC 1/2 etc.
- Experience in performing assurance / audit work over business processes/controls including an understanding and experience of testing IT processes and controls.
- Proven track record of successful business development and leading proposals/pitches.
- Strong project management and coaching skills.
- Well-developed listening and questioning techniques.
- Excellent verbal skills and report writing capability.
- Able to work autonomously without the need for day to day direct management.
- Proficient networker and relationship builder.
- Awareness of current/emerging market trends and issues.
- Experience of developing new business in a professional services firm or the credibility and drive to do so.
- Team player with the ability to motivate, manage and inspire internal teams.
- Strong desire for personal continuous improvement.
- Experience working with clients in the technology, business services and media sectors
- Opportunity for working from home? Minimal - project dependent
- Amount of time client based - 50%
- Opportunity for job sharing? No
- Need to travel/overnight stays away from home? Yes - project dependent
- Opportunity for flexible working (hours)? Yes
- Amount of time PwC office based - 50%
Assurance is a dynamic place to be right now, and the variety of opportunities on offer is unprecedented. It’s work that really does matter. It matters for businesses, governments and society at large. Our team provides confidence on the most complex decisions companies have to take and this provides a wealth of opportunities to everyone who joins us and works with us.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Assurance Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Business / Corporate Auditor Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Other Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)