Lead Auditor - FTSE 100 Midlands
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a FTSE 100 utilities company to recruit for a Lead Auditor to join their growing team based in the Midlands.
Although the Corporate Audit team is based in the Midlands, the company itself has an international presence and one of their main priorities is to efficiently deliver sustainable and safe energy. As a Lead Auditor, you will be reporting into the Senior Manager within the Corporate Audit team.
Your responsibilities will include conducting audits across the business in order to provide assurance on the effectiveness of the controls and processes in place. You will be providing recommendations on improvements that can be made in order to ensure that these controls and processes are efficient.
Travel for this role is minimal (circa 10-15%) but there will be the occasional opportunity for international travel. There is a competitive salary and package on offer.
The successful candidate will be a qualified auditor (ACA/ACCA/IIA) with experience in practice (Big 4/Top 10) and will have the ability to build strong relationships and communicate with others effectively.
- You will conduct audits across the business and provide assurance on the effectiveness of the processes and controls already in place.
- You will provide recommendations for further improvements to the processes and controls in place in order to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Recognised Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA/IIA).
- Auditing experience from within a practice firm (Big 4/Top 10).
- Knowledge and understanding of internal control frameworks and risk management.
- Demonstrable ability to develop strong relationships across the business including the ability to engage with senior managers and deal with resistance.
- Strong knowledge of business processes within utilities sector would be beneficial.
- Any knowledge of data analytics, process improvement methodologies and auditing software would be beneficial.
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV if you wish to be considered for this opportunity.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!