Global consultancy seeking an experienced or studying Internal Audit professional to join their Birmingham and London team as a Senior or Semi Senior Internal Auditor.
As an internal auditor working in the Corporate team you will take responsibility for running and leading end to end internal audits, and supervising the work of more junior staff, whilst working directly with our clients under manager supervision.
Senior auditors get involved in a broad range of audits and projects, and will gain experience of delivering audits and related projects across our commercial and not for profit client base.
The successful candidate will
- Be MIIA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIA qualified with at least 1 years' experience in internal audit (This can be in practice or in industry).
- We are also happy to accept applicants who are studying towards a qualification (please note proof of exams passed so far will be required)
- Have an understanding of risk and controls and be able to articulate this with non-internal audit professionals.
- Have understanding of internal audit methodology.
- Have the availability to travel across the Midlands in order to build significant relationships with stakeholders and clients as well as occasional international travel. Having your own car will be considered advantageous.
This client operates a strong promote from within policy and so ambitious applicants will be well taken care of. Experience of working across different sectors will be helpful as this is a growing client base expanding across many different areas.
For more information please click to apply.