Internal Audit / Risk Advisory Manager- Big 4- Germany- various cities
One of the world’s leading professional services firms in Germany is expanding its internal audit offering particularly with clients in the Automotive, Manufacturing, Life Science and Retail sectors and is looking for candidates at the Manager level with Internal Audit Experience. Candidates from a Big 4 Risk Assurance, Risk Advisory or Enterprise Risk background would be especially welcome.
- Manage operational internal audit assignments (both outsourcing and co-sourcing)
- Identify and analyse business risks as well as advise in the field of internal auditing
- Analyse, assess, set-up and fine-tune internal control systems
- Besides managing multiple projects, you will contribute to business development and acquire new clients in various industries
- Degree in Economics or similar, CIA certification would be ideal
- 5-7 years’ experience in internal audit, ideally in Consulting or in Big Four setting. Candidates with this experience plus some industry internal audit experience would be ideal.
- Fluent English and German
- Strong client orientation in the industrial, manufacturing, retail or pharma sectors preferred
If you are want to grow and progress in your career in one of the worlds biggest consulting firms then please apply.