Senior Internal Auditor
Our client is known for its scientific and operational excellence, They are a leading science-based bio pharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions.
They ask that you stay in your role for 18 months. Thereafter you will be encouraged to follow a well developed career development path within the wider organization. Employees move into other roles through promotion or personal interest. e.g. move to finance etc. Staff turnover is therefore very low, and this role has come about due to this process. The team is highly collaborative and are a true leader in the biotech field.
This role requires only 5% of your time travelling.
Under the direction of Internal Audit management, the Senior Internal Auditor is responsible for the execution of the annual risk-based audit plan that identifies value-added recommendations to enhance Company processes and controls. The Senior Auditor will audit the Company’s operations, strategic initiatives, critical business processes and key third-party outsourcing arrangements. This individual will need to have the ability to manage relationships with middle management and work in a highly autonomous manner.
A summary of some of the role responsibilities include:
- Under the direction of Internal Audit management, independently review processes and functions as authorized in the approved annual audit plan.
- Participate in the development of risk based audit programs and related planning documents for audits.
- Responsible for the execution of assigned audit sections with little supervision.
- Conduct audits consistent with IIA practices and in accordance with internal policies and procedures. Additionally, ensure timely completion of assigned testing areas.
- Identify weaknesses in compliance-related exposures, operational processes and internal controls.
- Identify opportunities to enhance operational efficiencies.
- Interact autonomously with middle management.
- Take a lead role in closing meeting with auditees by presenting the findings and related recommendations identified
The successful candidate will need to have, or be working towards a CPA/CIA. qualification, and have at least three years of relevant audit experience.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo
Apply for Senior Internal Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly