IT Audit Senior
IT Audit Senior
Edinburgh or Glasgow office
Salary between £32,500 - £35,500 DOE
Happy to talk flexible working.
Opportunities for progression quickly to assistant manager and beyond.
Scott-Moncrieff’s Business Technology and Consulting team is looking to hire an experienced professional to support the growth of its IT audit and Cyber Security business.
We are looking for a professionally qualified individual with 3 to 5 years’ experience leading assignments in either of these areas. Applicants should have experience managing small teams and reporting directly to senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for leading the delivery of assignments end to end. Ensuring that work is delivered to a high standard of quality, within budget and to the expected timeframes.
- Be comfortable working across several assignments at the same time, this will require effective time management, stakeholder communication and prioritisation of workload.
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships using effective, appropriate and timely communication methods.
- Brief employees on work required and check their understanding before allowing them to proceed, to delegate effectively and supervise work appropriately.
- Prepare accurate, timely and detailed reports for individual assignments.
- Develop a communication plan for each client to take initiative for contacting client to enhance and build relationships.
- Provide constructive feedback to employees via the firm’s appraisal process and other ongoing appraisal processes as required.
- Provide coaching, support and on-the-job training to team members.
- Seek opportunities to be involved in activity which will contribute to the development of the team e.g. training.
The firm are committed to our people and have a wellbeing committee, social committee, an extra holiday for you to celebrate your birthday and flexible working policies in place.
Ready to join our team? Please send your application today via the form below.