Forensic Accounting Managers and Senior Managers - London -
Our client is a global advisory firm with a highly regarded forensic services team in London. As a firm they are going through an exciting stage in their development creating real opportunities at managerial level and above within the forensic services team.
As a senior member of the team you will be responsible for providing leadership to the team, managing projects and supporting partners with growing the business. This includes planning, monitoring, reviewing work of junior members, report writing, supporting partners by providing front line advice to solicitors and clients and contributing to business development and marketing initiatives.
• Manage a portfolio of clients.
• Ability to analyse complex legal documents and large volumes of documents whilst being able to review and identify key issues and reach reasoned conclusions.
• Produce final written reports for use in legal proceedings or for advice to solicitors or clients.
• Build a strong relationship with all clients, establishing both rapport and trust. Assume real ownership of client relationships.
• Manage own work in progress, debtors, budgeted costs, billing and recovery and negotiate with client/lawyer.
• People management responsibilities covering recruitment, resource planning and allocation, performance management, training. Act as a mentor to team members and provide coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their personal career goals.
• Contribute and play an active role in the development of new business relationships, marketing and business proposals. Maintain and expand a network of professional and business contacts.
• ACA or ACCA qualification or equivalent.
• Experience of expert witness work, including experience of contractual disputes; business interruption; SPA disputes; shareholder disputes; and valuations and/ or investigations experience.
• Previous management experience preferable.