Internal Audit - Manufacturing- High Exposure
Industrial leader in manufacturing and digitalisation is looking for an internal auditor who has experience in the manufacturing industry.
What they value the most is empathy, commitment, reliability and integrity. I really enjoy working with this client. They have a very kind, open and transparent way of working which I naturally relate to.
My client hast presented an ambitious strategy that reflects the sense of optimisms, confidence and innovation during times of high growth and expansion.This world-renowned business with 28 000 employees worldwide has an annual revenue of 5 billion and is listed on the frankfurter stock exchange market.
You will step into a role that comes with high exposure at various levels, including to top management.
Responsibilities at a glance:
- Plan and implement standard audits (financial, compliance and operational audits) and special audits
- Participation in risk-based auditing plans
- Participation in internal projects for the further development of the audit function, risk management and control system
- You have a commercial or business management education or in the field of industrial engineering, preferably with a focus on audit, accounting, controlling
- 3-6 years of professional experience from operations and / or external / internal audit activity in the environment of a global industrial company
- They have in-depth knowledge of international accounting standards
- Qualifications such as CIA are a big plus
- Ideally, you will also have knowledge in mass data analysis
- very strong analytical thinking and judgment combined with a systematic and goal-oriented way of working
- Flexibility, commitment, reliability, resilience
- excellent communications skills
- Fluency in German, French, Spanish or an Eastern European language would be ideal.
It’s important to be a steady, confident, adaptable person able to deal with challenging situations.
Travel will be between 30% to 50% across Europe, US and Middle East.
If this sounds interesting and you have a genuine desire to be in a role where you can add value then I'd love to tell you more!
More searches like this
- External Auditor Production, Manufacturing & Operations €80,000 - €89,999 jobs in Germany
- Internal Auditor Production, Manufacturing & Operations €80,000 - €89,999 jobs in Germany
- Internal Audit Senior Production, Manufacturing & Operations €80,000 - €89,999 jobs in Germany
- IT Auditor Production, Manufacturing & Operations €80,000 - €89,999 jobs in Germany