Senior Manager, Code Governance Reform
Senior Manager, Code Governance Reforms
Glasgow: £43,650 - £53,825 OR
London: £46,250 - £57,975
Ofgem is committed to making a positive difference for energy consumers through effective regulation of the market.
Government and Ofgem have launched a joint comprehensive review into the rules which govern the energy markets. These rules are set out in the ‘industry codes’. To deliver strategic, whole-system solutions in the interests of consumers the current arrangements set out in industry codes may need to change. You will be at the heart of this change, exploring whether the existing code governance framework is appropriate. It is an exciting time to be involved: the work is high-profile, the decisions could be far-reaching and there is scope to drive and deliver fundamental policy reform.
It is essential that you have significant experience in policy analysis, with a track record of developing high-quality policy papers that can inform internal and external debate. It’s also important that you can successfully manage stakeholders, can manage complex projects, and drive multiple workstreams. You will work collaboratively with government to deliver the joint review and develop policy proposals and recommendations. Ideally you will have an understanding of the regulatory frameworks governing the GB gas and electricity markets, and knowledge of legal or policy issues relating to corporate governance and change management.
We can offer you a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, which includes:
- Up to 30 days’ annual leave
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- The opportunity to join the Civil Service pension arrangements, which include a valuable range of benefits
- Flexible working hours and family friendly policies
- Restaurant and subsidised gym (London location only)
- Interest free season ticket loan.
Closing date: 28 February 2019
We are an equal opportunities employer. Protecting consumers and powering the future of the energy debate.
To send your application, please click the 'Apply ' button and search for job ref 'OFG 1116'
More searches like this
- Advisory Public Sector £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Other Public Sector £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Governance & GRC Public Sector £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Regulation Public Sector £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Compliance & Regulation Public Sector £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)