Internal Audit Manager
Are you an accounting professional with a passion for thinking beyond the obvious who can create innovative solutions for a premium brand international company? Would you like to join an organization where team members have driven a Best Place to Work culture and was recently awarded the honor by Glassdoor for 2019? If you are passionate about continuous learning and development, excited about growing as a leader and charting your own career path in other parts of the globe, such as, Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East, this opportunity is an excellent motivational fit!
Reporting directly to the CFO of Hilti North America (HNA), the Audit Manager is responsible for providing leadership to define and implement multiple business process improvements which have a direct impact on the successful recommendation and execution of the annual audit plan. In this role, you will have the opportunity to excel with executive management by assessing business risks, providing input on process optimization, and controlling improvements in all areas of Hilti’s Business.
All you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, preferably Finance or Accounting, required; Master’s Degree and/or CPA preferred
- 2-3 years previous work experience in internal or external audit, finance control or analysis, or accounting (preferably with experience abroad)
- Working knowledge and experience with auditing tools, ISO 9000, EDP and proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must be detail oriented, operate with a sense of curiosity, and a high degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work constructively with and influence various levels of management to accomplish audit objectives by possessing strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- Normal office conditions.
- Up to 25% (domestic/international/both) travel required.
We’re proud to rank in Great Places to Work 2019 as one of the world’s best multinational workplaces.
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Apply for Internal Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly