Compliance Officer - 12 month FTC
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been asked by a well-known institution to recruit a Compliance Officer for their growing team based in Glasgow. This role is a 12 month FTC offering a competitive salary.
Our client is a governing body for the audit sector and the role itself consists of monitoring the standard of the work place training and ensuring the audit firms are compliant with the standards set out by the institution. Your responsibilities will also including designing, implementing and reviewing regulatory procedures in order to ensure the efficient performance of the department.
Our client is looking for a highly-motivated candidate who holds a professional accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA) and has UK/Irish practice firm experience. The ideal candidate will be an external auditor with at least three years post-qualified experience.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to travel frequently to clients (circa 40%). Working from home is an option and as a result of this we will consider candidates outside of Scotland for this role, but initial office-based working is encouraged for support and training purposes and this would be based in Glasgow.
- You will be visiting clients and monitoring their activity to ensure compliance with the standards set by the governing body. You will be responsible for communicating any improvements that need to be made.
- You will help to design, implement and review regulatory procedures to ensure the efficient performance of the department.
- You will be responsible for providing support, in particular with regards to training and development within the governing body.
- Recognised Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- UK/Irish accountancy firm experience is essential (preferably Top 10).
- UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle.
Unfortunately visa sponsorship cannot be offered.
Please get in touch with your CV if you wish to be considered for this opportunity.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!