Choralis Consulting have instructions to recruit an additional Internal Auditor
Is one of the leaders in their field and an immediately recognisable brand. The European business generate revenues in access of £200m and the group employ over 18,000. With operations in over 120 countries around the world incl the US, China and Japan.
A new and exciting role working within a small, but dynamic team, reporting to Head of Internal Audit.This role works in the corporate planning area and responsibilities will include:
- Assist with preparation of annual internal audit plan
- Plan internal audit assignments
- Conduct internal audits
- Test adequacy and effectiveness of controls
- Report and analyse results audits and highlight any irregularities
- Build and support relationship with SOX consultants
- Manage and conduct SOX audits
- Involvement with ad hoc projects as required.
A graduate, ideally in an accountancy/business/ management related degree and possibly studying ACCA/CIA with 1 to 2 years previous work experience. With excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiastic, "can do" approach. Someone who wishes to build a career in Internal audit in a global corporate environment. A quick learner, adaptable and can take early responsibility and prioritise. A clear communicator/thinker, comfortable influencing and challenging results. A pragmatic approach, making recommendations for improvements and building strong business relationships across the group.
More searches like this
- Internal Auditor Engineering & Electronics £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Staines
- Sarbanes-Oxley Engineering & Electronics £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Staines
- Internal Controls Engineering & Electronics £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Staines
- Audit Assistant Engineering & Electronics £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Staines