Structured Finance Manager - Assurance & Advisory
Who we’re looking for
Are you a qualified Accountant who has experience in managing the audits of companies? Do you also have experience and a keen interest in structured finance or deals related advisory work?
We’re looking for a Manager to join our Structured Finance Group team. You’ll manage teams, primarily on the audits of our unrivalled portfolio of B&CM clients. The audits will be associated with structured finance transactions. You will also work on ad hoc, transaction-related due diligence, accounting and advisory assignments.
You’ll oversee the delivery of your team’s work, ensuring a high quality of audit work and reporting. You’ll also coach your team members and management relationships with your clients.
About our team
We are a small yet rapidly growing team of about 30 people, sitting in PwC’s wider Banking and Capital Markets business.
We assist a wide range of clients, from those considering securitisations or structured finance transactions for the first time, through to experienced repeat issuers. The work we do includes:
- Transactions: work across different due diligence workstreams, liaise closely with our client, their legal advisers and the lead managers on the transaction;
- Audit: understand complex structures, assess the required level of audit evidence and manage a team on a day-to-day basis to deliver audit work on asset-backed finance companies;
- Accounting advice: assess the impact a proposed structure has on the accounting from the perspective of the seller and the acquirer;
- Advisory: help to scope our work to address specific client issues or concerns, leveraging the knowledge of the team and the wider firm
- We also actively work with regulators and industry bodies across the world to promote a better understanding of the securitisation and structured finance industry.
B&CM’s clients include some of the most prestigious companies in the UK & international banking sector. As one of PwC’s largest and most profitable businesses, we consist of over 650 professionals and are based in PwC’s More London office, an award-winning building overlooking the iconic Tower Bridge and Tower of London.
Our people are exposed to a wealth of career opportunities, including overseas secondments. We have a busy social and sports calendar, as well as lots of opportunities to get involved in ongoing community and charitable initiatives.
- ACA or ACCA or equivalent CA qualification
- Experience in managing the audits of companies
- Experience in structured finance or deals related advisory work
- Experience in managing teams and coaching staff
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong excel skills, desirable
Assurance is a dynamic place to be right now, and the variety of opportunities on offer is unprecedented. It’s work that really does matter. It matters for businesses, governments and society at large. Our team provides confidence on the most complex decisions companies have to take and this provides a wealth of opportunities to everyone who joins us and works with us.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Assurance Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Business / Corporate Auditor Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Other Professional Services £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)