Auditor with previous forensic/ fraud experience- Fortune 500 Vienna
A global and innovative technology company is seeking an internal auditor to join their international team in Vienna. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and motivated internal auditor to develop an international career in a fast-growing market leader.
On offer is an opportunity to grow and develop your career further in a company that invests in its people and are focused on continual growth. You will be in a visible and challenging position and travel across all offices in Europe. With a yearly turnover of €25 Billion the company is increasingly expanding within key regions and employs over 100 000 people worldwide.
This unique and exciting position will require a focus and efforts on supporting operational activities of the regional Internal Audit Office and increase presence and add value to improving the control systems at the Europe locations. This position provides the successful candidate with opportunities to continue within Internal Audit (IA) or rotate into a finance or management position in the business.
This position is the main contact point with the auditee. Impressions of competence, leadership, organization, business understanding and your overall professionalism is scrutinized here by the local Management. You will report to the Country/ Regional manager and will be part of a dynamic and international team of 30 auditors. The split between operations, systems, investigative and financial audits is evenly balanced. Operational audit experience is desired, alternatively experience within The Big 4 is viewed as a plus. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Reviewing and interpreting pre-audit file analyses. Performing target sample selections together with the audit team;
- Performing audit fieldwork including Financial, Operational, IT, Specific Procedures, Special and SOX Testing;
- Off-site travel will be between 50-70% depending on work requirements, travel mostly within EU region;
- Maintaining and continuously improving existing IA departmental reports and system databases within the stated regions;
- Compiling and preparing special reports and presentations as per needed basis by IA management;
- Developing an audit specialty such as Financial Reporting and SOX, IT and IT Security, Operations, and Fraud;
The ideal candidate will be organized, committed, flexible, trustworthy and professional. If you are seeking career progression towards a manager position or a step up within the business, then this is the right career path for you. Please apply.
More searches like this
- Forensic / Fraud Technology, ICT & Telecoms €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Europe
- Internal Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Europe
- Internal Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Europe
- Sarbanes-Oxley Technology, ICT & Telecoms €90,000 - €99,999 jobs in Europe