Regional Compliance Manager EMEA
My client is one of the global leaders in medical devices, with yearly revenues exceeding $5 billion. With a presence in over 50 countries across the world, they have over 5,000 employees and are hugely influential in their industry.
They are looking to hire a Regional Compliance Manager, responsible for the EMEA, their largest market. You will be brought in to create compliance mechanisms that reach across all satellite offices and market places they deal in. Leading this function you would report directly to the Global Chief Compliance Officer and have direct access to executive board members.
You would be tasked with the restructuring of the groups compliance function. Making sure that anti-bribery, corruption and fraud measures are adhered, as well as building out your team with trusted and qualified professionals, with a view to prepare for emerging market expansion.
- Minimum 7 years post qualification experience in legal and/or compliance
- Significant exposure to anti-bribery, corruption and fraud guidelines
- Guideline drafting, creation and implementation experience
- Bachelors Degree (Law, Economics, Business Management or similar)
- Compliance Certifications highly advantageous
- Fluent in English AND Domestic Language
- German language is preferred
- Open to new ideas and creative approach to compliance
- Excellent benefits package
- Executive Level Family Health Insurance Plan
- Very generous vacation supplement
- Great access to discounts from commercial partners
- Company Car including fuel and insurance
More searches like this
- Compliance Scientific €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in France
- Corporate Governance & GRC Scientific €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in France
- Regulation Scientific €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in France
- Compliance & Regulation Scientific €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in France
- Investigations Scientific €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in France