Audit Senior / Assistant Manager – Oslo, Norway
Hanami International are working with the leading public accounting firm in Oslo to continue the growth of their Audit team. Having grown continuously for the last few years, they have some excellent clients across commerce and industry and financial services and are known for their work with foreign businesses established in Norway.
Given these international clients, the firm is now looking to hire a number of ‘expat’ candidates, to relocate to Oslo and bring their international background and foreign accounting knowledge to the team.
Norway has an excellent reputation for expat lifestyle, with competitive wage structures, special tax breaks for foreign nationals (working out at an annual 30% refund on tax!) and very high quality of life. Given the high quality of English spoken across the country and within the firm, we can consider candidates who do NOT speak Norwegian, if you speak fluent English.
You can expect:
- Work on several interesting, international business clients
- Earn a competitive wage, coupled with tax breaks and high quality of living
- Work in an international and friendly team
- Have a high quality of life coupled with very sociable hours
- Have a clear and structured progression matrix
You’ll likely be:
- Big 4 or Top 10 trained Audit professional
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience
- Have worked on the Audits of either listed commercial businesses, or financial services clients
- Speak, read and write fluently in English
- Be ready for an international adventure!
For more information, please contact Adam at Hanami International on +442070487880 or apply for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Audit Senior / Assistant Manager – Oslo, Norway
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly