Finance & Controls - Wholesale Banking - Amsterdam
2 days left
- 0-25% Travel
A global reaching bank is looking for a Financial Instruments Accounting specialists/ External Auditors to join a newly formed team that offers a range of internal advisory services to the Wholesale Banking, Finance, Treasury and Assets & Liabilities Committee.
. Joining a team of 11, this role will offer a fantastic insight to complex accounting projects across which will see the successful candidate be exposed to a range of different responsibilities in the same team, these are broken down as:
- Be a part of a team responsible to build oversight across wholesale banking business
- QA the control framework and testing the effectiveness of controls Prepare activity to provide assurance to the committee for control effectiveness
- Be engaged in a wide range of ‘value add’ and diverse business services to the Wholesale Finance team, for example:
- IFRS 9 integration, ensuring that loose ends are tied up
- Introducing new Basel and Capital rules Facing off and also working with the Change team on new projects (eg process optimisation and regulations)
- Facing off and also working with the Change team on new projects (eg process optimisation and regulations)
- Be involved in simplification project
- Work with the Wholesale Finance business to implement and improve processes and tools to make things easier
This role will suit someone who has the ability to apply their IFRS/ controls experience in a proactive and ‘outside the box’ manner to advise the business and wants to develop themselves and make an impact in the Wholesale Finance functions.
You will need to apply your innovative mindset to offer new concepts by writing (and even being involved in short movies) to provide new concepts to the supervisory and management board.
This role will give the chance to take advantage of a very strong rotation policy, which can see you take permanent moves into other areas of the group, which include Finance, Treasury, Operations, Change Hedge Accounting, Audit etc, which includes moves to other countries across the world.
To be considered for this role, you will need to:
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience
- Come from a Big 4 environment (either Financial Instruments Accounting team (FAAS, CMAAS, Accounting Advisory) or a Financial Services External Audit team
- Be able to build relations and influence senior stakeholders Strong report writing and soft skills
- Demonstrate independent thinking
- Dutch speakers are helpful but certainly not essential
Candidates joining from overseas are very likely to be eligible for a preferential tax rate If you would like to be considered, please send your CV to Joe Reeves at Francis King
Apply for Finance & Controls - Wholesale Banking - Amsterdam
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advisory Financial Services €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Netherlands
- Assurance Financial Services €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Netherlands
- External Audit Manager Financial Services €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Netherlands
- External Audit Sr Manager Financial Services €100,000 - €149,999 jobs in Netherlands