Compliance & Contracts Officer
Compliance & Contracts Officer Job / Legal Compliance - Near Camberley- Financial Services - Up to £40,000
Your new company
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading niche insurance provider in a Compliance and Contracts Officer role
Your new role
Will provide support to the UK and overseas business operations by ensuring appropriate controls are in place to manage and mitigate compliance risks, and by supporting senior leadership with interpreting, preparing and communicating legal contracts.
- Draft and review company contracts, principally for our international business.
- Review insurance policy documents and supporting marketing material for regulatory compliance.
- Convert legal and regulatory concepts into practical guidelines and incorporate into contracts and communicate within the organisation.
- Monitor compliance with the company's UK and overseas policies and procedures, highlight possible areas of concern and propose remedies.
- Provide technical advice, support and guidance on UK and overseas regulatory matters.
- Support the implementation of regulatory change across the business.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be someone who understands both legal and regulatory concepts, potentially someone from a paralegal or legal compliance background with knowledge of FCA regulatory compliance. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a broad vocabulary and ability to interpret and simplify legal and technical jargon and documents. Knowledge of information security management systems, frameworks and data protection would also be desirable.
What you'll get in return
A salary of up to £40,000 based on experience plus a range of company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.